*Fill this form with job code while applying for the positions below. Your application would not get delivered without accurate job code.
Job Code: DEL/LIT/AS/21/01
Role – Associate – Litigation
Education – Law Graduate
No of Positions – 01
PQE – At least 2-3 years of experience.
· Having good exposure on Due Diligence for Land and Corporates/IBC_NCLT/ Consumer laws/RERA.
· Having good experience on Criminal and Civil litigation.
· Candidate must have working experience in Litigation matters/ preferably at PAN India level.
· Candidate must have excellent drafting and communication skills.
· Candidate must have excellent Research skills.
· Candidate should have Team Player qualities who should also be able to perform independently.
· Candidate should be able to meet deadlines wrt assigned work.
· Candidate should be genuinely committed and stable towards profession.
· Candidate must have excellent fluency in English.
· Drafting of Applications, Writs, Petitions, NCLT petitions and Appeals for various matters to be filed before various adjudicating authorities.
· Appearing before various adjudicating authorities/Police for various matters.
· Coordinating, Reporting for various matters to hierarchy.
· Researching on various technical aspects of laws.
· Manage and update various databases for Client Relations and their respective cases.
· Collect quantitative and qualitative data through coordination.
· To meet T.A.T. (Turn Around Time) for documentation of various matters.
· To interact with clients and external counsel PAN India over the phone, via emails and via in-person meetings.
· To manage PAN India litigation through various MISs.