Our team has a track record of success working with early stage start-up owners and entrepreneurs. We understand the long-term implications of early-stage decisions for startups, and assist them in making informed decisions. We combine the traditional practice of law with the latest developments across different sectors to protect the interest of founders at every stage of their business. Some of the key areas where most of the early stage-ups need help with can be:
- Simplifying the complex capital structure, liquidation preference, terms of co-founders agreement, variety of licenses, and other essential points for an early-state startup.
- Analysis of affirmative rights, conversion rights, and indemnification during the funding rounds.
- Creation of a customized ESOP scheme, creation of vesting schedule, and establishment of trust for ESOPs.
- Protection of intellectual property and the associated rights.
- Compliance with the evolving areas such as data privacy and protection.
Advantages of working with us
- We believe in long-term partnerships, collaborations, and mutually beneficial interactions.
- Our solutions to common legal challenges are in line with current industry trends and regulations.
- We have an intensive network of private equity firms, venture capitalists, and angel investors.
- We bring in lawyers with experience in diverse sectors to understand the needs of different businesses.
- We blend the conventional legal practice with latest technologies, to deliver our services in an efficient manner.
- We have designed our fee-structure in a way that it suits the majority of early-age startups.
- We have offices in eight major cities of India, along with a network of lawyers across the country to cater clients from different geographies.