Naksha is a part of KSK’s Dispute Resolution Team and primarily deals with Commercial, Civil and Consumer Litigation representing clients before various courts and forums. She has a considerable experience in drafting original suits, interlocutory applications, Petitions, notices, reply notices etc., researched case laws, and has appeared before the High Court as well as lower courts, consumer courts, etc. Further, she advises clients in regard to Industrial Disputes. She has an ability to anticipate and evaluate all issues to protect client and complete work producing professional result while adhering to the deadline.
Representative Clients :
Some of the clients that Naksha advises include Citibank N.A., Renault India Pvt. Ltd., Nissan Motors India Pvt. Ltd, Guala Closures India Private Limited,JohnsonControlsIndiaPrivateLimited,TYCO,HindustanPetroleumCorporation Limited, Essilor India Private Limited, TTK Prestige, Zetwerk, Arvind Limited, Can bank Venture Capital Fund, Pearson Education India Pvt. Ltd. etc.
Relevant Recent Experience:
- Drafted original suits and petitions, Commercial Suits, interlocutory applications, notices, etc., researched case law.
- Representing Citibank N.A. in various Consumer & Civil cases.
- Representing Nissan Motors India Pvt. Ltd. in various Consumer case.
- Representing Renault India Pvt. Ltd in various Consumer matters.
- Representing HPCL in various Consumer, Civil and Commercial matters.
- Represented Elto E-Vehicles in Recovery Suit.
- Drafting writ petitions, memorandum of appeals, revision petitions, objections, affidavits, and other legal documents efficiently and accurately.
- Drafted various original suits of Civil and Commercial in nature for recovery of money.
- Drafted interlocutory applications, Demand Notices, Reply notices, and Appeals.
- Drafted writ petitions, memorandum of appeals, revision petitions, objections, affidavits, and other legal documents efficiently and accurately.
- Has appeared before High Court for appointment of the arbitrator and argued in the matters wherein the Petition was allowed.
- Has appeared before various courts, tribunals and Commissions and argued matters with respect to money recovery matters, consumer matters, and commercial matters.
- Has provided opinions with respect to labour matters and industrial disputes between the employer and employees. In furtherance to the same, has drafted various show-cause notices, termination notices, and public notices. Has advised clients with respect to the disciplinary inquiry proceedings against the employees.
- Handles numerous civil, consumer, commercial and criminal matters.
- Has represented clients in arbitration matters and has drafted claim petitions in the same.
- Has drafted complaints, bail applications and petitions for quashing FIR.
- Has represented clients before various police authorities.
- Has researched case laws and drafted written arguments in various cases.